Science National Honor Society helps out local organizations

Meet the team.The society are always around to help any of the science teacher around campus.One example of their assistants was the science fair."I joined the club because I have a passion for science",stated Denny Lu.

The Science National Honor Society is one of the many well known clubs, which mostly focuses on contributing and making students acknowledge their scientific and intellectual thought to advance current their knowledge of modern and classical sciences. This helps them communicate with one another about the scientific community. If students are interested in knowing the requirement of joining, they must have a B average in either Honor or AP science as well as an unweighted GPA of a B average. Some activities that they do is help out other science teachers when there are important events, for example, the science fair. This is also a excellent opportunity for students to get community service hours. Some of the service opportunities are helping the Parks of Natural Resources and other volunteering events.If interested see Mrs Miller in room 234.