Homecoming 2020- Spirit Week Info

Mary-Grace Graham, Editor/Staff Reporter

Student Council has planned a Spirit Week for November 2nd-6th leading up to the Southeast game and Senior Night.

Since 2020 has been a very long year, the theme is “What Year Is It Again?”

In addition to the dress up days, here are the other activities held throughout the week:

• Door Decorating – First period teachers can decorate their door for school spirit/senior night/beating Southeast. (If you don’t have a first period, you can decorate with another class). The winning class will receive a dessert prize that they will get at lunch the following week. Judging for the door decorations will occur on Thursday, November 5th.
  • Penny Wars – We will have a competition between the classes to donate money during lunches. We are raising money for the United Way. Students will get a treat for donating and the winning grade level will be entered into a raffle to win some prizes.
  • Spirit Week Court – Next week we will have nominations Monday-Thursday on Schoology. We will then announce the candidates on Friday 10/30. The following week would be voting on the actual court Monday-Thursday (11/2-11/5). The winners would be announced at school on Friday, November 6th,
  • Lunchtime Activities – On Tuesday (11/3) and Thursday (11/5) we will have cornhole/yard games during lunch. Students will be required to keep their masks on and keep social distance. Hand sanitizer will be provided as well.

Stay safe and be sure to participate!